Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CHAPTER 6 TO 10


CHAPTER 6 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love






– You didn't try to have sex with her? Wow, there must be something really special there! –  said while on the phone with Chris as she walked down the boulevard. She was wearing a black sweat suit, gray sneakers and sunglasses, and carrying a half-finished smoothie as she walked back home from having breakfast with her publicist.

– You know, I think there might be – Chris replied – But I gotta keep investing, you know... We haven't seen each other since and it's been almost a month...

– Oh, don't worry, no woman would give up on you just because you're away for work – smiled and noticed a man hiding behind a bush, about ten feet away from her. – Crap, paparazzi. It's been a while since they bugged me in the morning.

– Oh, man, you know what? I was thinking about this a couple days ago... What if someone caught a picture of you and Tom that night and now they're keeping you every move?

– Oh, no! You think that's what this is? – asked as she crossed the street and went to a transversal one.

– Sorry , it probably is... Hey, how's Scarlett doing?

– Actually, I haven't talked to her yet. I was asleep when she arrived, she was asleep when I left... Are you guys surviving shooting without her?

– Well, it's not as much fun, I'll say – Chris laughed. – I gotta go, send her a kiss will you?

– Of course! Love you, bye – smiled and hung up, arriving home in a couple of minutes. Chris was in Albuquerque shooting a scene from the movie with Tom, Jeremy and Robert. Scarlett didn't need to go, and had arrived from New York the night before to visit a friend that had her baby, and insisted she stayed at her house.

– ! – Scarlett stood up from the couch and hugged her after she got in.

– Hey! How are you? – smiled.

– Great! Already feeling like I'm at home for your regret – Scarlett joked and sat back on the couch, switching channels on the TV.

– Come on, you know I don't mind! Is there anything good on TV? – sat by Scarlett's side.

– Oh, I just saw that movie you dubbed is about to start! Tangled!

– Okay, let's see it – laughed. – You haven't seen it yet?

– I did, once, but it's so cute – Scarlett laughed – Oh, but you must be tired of it!

– No, not really! I only watched it in the L.A premiere, and then once more with my niece...

– Okay – Scarlett smiled.

– Oh, I was on the phone with Chris and he sent you a kiss! – said as she stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water.

– Aw, how sweet! And, hey, how great to hear about you and Tom! – Scarlett said, looking back.

– Oh, yeah – smiled.

– I saw a paparazzi picture of you two leaving a bar...

– Oh, really? Unbelievable, the only time we went out since we started dating!

– Well, it had to happen sometime – Scarlett said with pity – Anyway, how's it going with him?

– Amazing. I love how it's going all wrong, but in a great way.

– What do you mean? – Scarlett asked as walked back.

– It's like an all backwards relationship, but for the first time I'm okay with it. I mean, first we kissed, then we became friends, and then we had sex, and only then we started dating... and now we're in a long distance relationship... – laughed.

– But it's working anyway – Scarlett concluded with a smile.

– Exactly! – smiled and saw that Scarlett had a sort of worried look. – Are you okay?

– Yeah, um, speaking of backwards relationships... I kinda need to tell you something. I just need to get it out. But you have to stay quiet.

– I will, I promise! What's going on? – she sat down in front of Scarlett.

– I slept with Jeremy – Scarlett let out at once.

– Oh my god! – said in complete shock from how unexpected that was – I... Oh my god!

– I know! I still can't believe it! – Scarlett buried her face on her hands.

– How did that happen?

– It was the night before he traveled. We were sharing a cab and we were so drunk, we just started making out of nowhere and next thing I know we're both naked in my bed. And as it was happening I was thinking of how I'd regret it the day after, but at the same time it just felt so right...

– And do you regret it?

– No – Scarlett answered with certainty, looking at . – It just feels weird, you know? We've been friends for ten years and now... this.

– Yeah, I can't even imagine... I mean, I was friends first with Tom but for a much shorter time... But you have to talk to Jeremy, sweetie. I'm sure he doesn't regret it either. How did you guys leave it off?

– Well, he was kinda late in the morning after, so he just dressed up super quickly, gave me a kiss and said we'll talk when he gets back.

– Oh, that's good! I'm sure it's not gonna get awkward then, don't worry – smiled. – They'll be back in three days, right?

– Yep. Oh, I just wanna think of something else before my head explodes – Scarlett said and they went back to watching the movie.

The next day, Scarlett went to visit her friend and stayed at home, going over some things on the computer. It was about five p.m when Scarlett arrived, and she was in the guest bedroom when heard the door bell ringing – to find Jeremy, with a bag strapped on his back, a baggage next to him and his hands behind him.

– Jeremy! – exclaimed in surprise after answering the door – Oh my god, hi! – She smiled and hugged him.

– Hey – Jeremy smiled – I'm so sorry that I came unexpectedly...

– Oh, no, it's okay! Are you guys all back?

– Yeah, we finished early... Tom's probably about to call you – Jeremy smiled.

– That is so great!

– So, um, Scarlett's here, right?

– Yep. You wanna talk to her? She's in that bedroom – pointed over to the guest bedroom and Jeremy leaned against the door, and ended up revealing a bouquet of lilies in his left hand. – Aw, you brought flowers! – smiled.

– Yeah, they're... They're for Scarlett, sorry – Jeremy smiled awkwardly.

– Oh, of course, I know! – replied with a laugh.

– You mean... – Jeremy paused and nodded – Oh, you know. You think this is gonna be good? – Jeremy lifted the fresh flowers.

– Of course it will – smiled tenderly – You know what? I'm... I'm gonna go for a walk.

– Okay – Jeremy laughed.

– You two make yourselves at home – she smiled at Jeremy as he walked in and grabbed her phone and keys, letting herself out. Just as she was out the building, Tom called. – Hey, you...

– Hey! Aren't you surprised I'm calling from home? – Tom asked.

– Um... – suddenly realized no one was supposed to know about Jeremy and Scarlett – I didn't realize! Oh my god, what are you doing home? – she acted surprised.

– We finished early and landed about an hour ago!

– That is so great honey! Can I come over?

– Of course! I was calling to know if you were home...

– Oh, I'm already out, so I'll go there! – she smiled and hung up.

got into a cab and arrived at Tom's about ten minutes later. It was only after knocking on his door that she realized how much she missed him. It had happened before that she had a boyfriend and had to be away from him for a while, but it was different this time. It was like bringing sense to those childish love songs in which one misses all the details from the other one; lyrics that never really paid attention to.

When Tom opened the door, they both arched the most honest and wide smile, and in the next second they were in each other's arms, with their eyes closed and saying nothing for about a minute.

– I missed you so much – Tom stroked 's hair.

– Me too! – smiled after un-hugging, and they kissed for a long time – How was the shooting?

– Wonderful! – Tom put his arm around as they walked to the balcony, just in time for the sunset, and sat down.

– You kicked Chris' ass real nice? – joked.

– Yes, that was particularly fun – Tom and laughed.

– Hey, you know what? We can watch Midnight In Paris now!

– Oh, yes! I can't believe we missed the premiere in Cannes...

– Yeah, but it was for a good cause, you were busy being a badass motherfucker around the world – joked and Tom laughed.

– Why don't we go to that theater near your house?

– No, let's stay around here, it's where we're coming back to anyway...

– Oh, yes, I'd forgotten Scarlett is at your place... You think she'll be okay on her own?

– You know what, I think she will – replied with a smirk.

– Is there more to this story? – Tom asked smiling.

– Hmm, maybe... but I can't tell you more, sorry.

*

"I'll be at Tom's, you two enjoy it there :)" Scarlett read out loud the text she got from .

– Well, that kind of stays in the way of our "taking it slow" plan... – Jeremy said with a smile as he sat on the bed.

– Oh, come on – Scarlett sat next to Jeremy and smiled – We can do this. We'll just watch a movie, maybe hold hands... and then you sleep in the couch – Scarlett joked and Jeremy laughed.

– Sounds like a plan to me – Jeremy smiled and gently leaned forward, kissing Scarlett as they closed their eyes.

*

– So we're going with this one, then? – Tom joked as they were in the theater's lobby checking out the Midnight In Paris poster. was wearing a black dress she borrowed from Olive, who lived close to Tom, since she didn't want to bother Scarlett and Jeremy back at her place.

– Yes, it looks great – smiled and noticed a paparazzi, again, trying not to be seen through the glass door – Crap – made an annoyed face and Tom noticed him too.

– Oh, that's bad...

– It's okay – shook her head – I'll go the other way and we'll meet inside... – she said, and Tom kept looking at her without agreeing – What? You got another idea?

– Actually – Tom smiled and put his hand around 's waist, giving her the sweetest kiss, certainly for long enough for the paparazzi to get what he needed – They had to find out sometime – Tom smiled after the kiss ended and looked at him, surprised, smiling as well.

CHAPTER 7 - Stages

"I love you" doesn't come out of nowhere. It's a process. First there's a moment where you think you think it. There's the moment you think you know it. There's the moment where you know you know it, but you can't yet say it. And then, there's the moment where you know you know it, and you can't keep it in anymore.

*

– Hey, how are doing? – Tom asked after letting himself in and finding her sitting in the couch, under covers. had been stuck home with the flu for two days, and they hadn't seen each other for two weeks. Tom sat in the tip of the couch, facing and stroking her hair.

– Kind of dying, but I can see your face now – smiled and Tom leaned forward to kiss her. – No, don't, you'll get sick!

– It's okay, I've taken the shot – Tom smiled.

– You can get sick anyway...

– But I haven't seen you in two weeks... I haven't kissed you in two weeks, and that could triumph a pneumonia for all I care – Tom replied, making smile passionately, before Tom closed the distance between them and gave her the sweetest kiss. She bought one of her hands to his face, and the kiss went on almost uninterruptedly for about three minutes.

– There, that should make you sick – joked after breaking the kiss and Tom laughed, letting his head fall into the back of the couch, right next to hers.

– You think you'll be fine for the interview?

– Oh, yeah, it's three days from now! It's usually just one day that's really bad.

– Do you know what you're gonna talk about?

– Um... my new single, and the video... And she's definitely gonna ask about you since that photo is out! – smiled at Tom.

– Oh yeah... It's a great photo, right?

– It is... Ollie called me as soon as she saw it, she was freaking out, like she didn't know about us! – she and Tom laughed.

*

– Ok, how the hell did you find that out? – asked Chris as she sat in front of him in a café table on Friday, when she was already recovered from her flu.

– Oh my god – Chris almost spit out his coffee in surprise – So it is true! Scarlett and Jeremy are dating?

– Wha– you just said you found out they were dating!

– No, I said I thought they were, cause I saw them having breakfast in that deli near your house, and I knew Scarlett spent the night there...

– Oh god, now it's gonna be my fault that you know! – brought both hands to her face.

– Unless they saw me too...

– Oh, no, I think she'd tell me that.

– Maybe she will – Chris replied and a few second later 's phone that was over the table rang, and it was Scarlett.

– Oh my, are you a wizard or something? – said to Chris and he laughed – Hey Scar!

– Hey, how are you doing?

– Great, I'm having breakfast with Chris... What about you?

– Oh, I'm okay, just doing nothing at home. So, you're with Chris, uh? I actually wanted to talk to you about him...

– Is it about him seeing you and Jeremy together? – asked while looking at Chris.

– Yes! So I'm guessing you told him everything?

– Well, he kinda found out and I told him... Sorry, I should've talked it off – said and Chris made an offended expression, and almost laughed.

– Oh no, it's fine! Though if I recall correctly, Chris is not so good at keeping secrets...

– Yeah, he's the worst – and Scarlett laughed.

– Is anyone else with you guys?

– No, but Tom and Mila are meeting us here soon... Uh-oh, that's not gonna go so well...

– Hey, come on! I am an excellent secret keeper! – Chris shouted from across the table.

– Yeah, look how discreet you're being about it! – answered.

– Well, you know what? You tell them, it's fine.

– You sure?

– Yeah, yeah, you guys shouldn't keep secrets from them...

– Okay – laughed – Send Jeremy my best!

– Okay, bye!

– Well, it looks like you're not gonna have to practice your great "secret keeping" skills...

– Really?

– I heard someone say "secret"  Mila said, and as turned around she saw her and Tom  I'm already interested.

 Hey, you got here together!   smiled and Tom kissed after sitting next to her, and Mila did the same with Chris.

 So, back to the secret  Tom joked.

 Well, you guys are lucky it's a secret we're not keeping from you...   smiled  Scarlett and Jeremy are dating.

– Oh my god!  Tom exclaimed in shock.

 That's awesome!  Mila smiled  Though it's not that surprising, right? I mean, they always seemed pretty into each other...

 Well, I always thought they looked great as friends, but... I don't know, they're a great couple too! –  Chris smiled.

 So, Mila, how's the shooting going?   asked.

 Wonderful! I'm having so much fun! In fact, I have to be back in like half an hour  Mila looked at her watch.

 Oh, no! We just started our double date  Chris said.

 This isn't a double date! It's just brunch!  Mila joked.

– I think the definition of double date is when two couples hang out together  Chris pointed at them and and Tom.

 No, I think it's when two guys take two girls to Paris for the weekend   joked.

 Yes!  Mila agreed and laughed  And we're expecting a double date from you two gentlemen, anytime.

 Well, that's very subtle!  Tom laughed.

*

After about an hour, Tom left at the Warner Brother Studios, where she was going to shoot her interview for Ellen, and went to run some errands.

 My next guest is a singer, she just finished her world tour and has a new single called Wake Me Up, everybody please welcome   heard Ellen saying, and entered as a song played and the audience clapped and cheered. She waved for them and smiled when seeing Ellen, hugging her before they both sat down.  Hi, how are you?

 I'm great, thanks! How are you?  asked as the audience settled down.

 Great! Congratulations on your new single!

 Thank you!   replied and some claps came back.

 Yeah, I hear it all the time, I love it!

 Aw, I'm really glad you like it!

 Is there gonna be a video for it?

 Yeah, we just finished shooting actually! We'll release it in a couple weeks...

 Great! We can't wait  Ellen smiled.

 Yeah, now I'm just enjoying my spare time  smiled.

 Speaking of that, I hear there's a new "special someone" in your life...  Ellen smiled.

 Yes, there is  smiled and the audience cheered, already aware of the official confirmation that she and Tom were dating.

 And you met him through Chris, right? Chris Evans?

 Yeah, yeah. I was in New York for a concert and I went to visit him in The Avengers set. Then I met Tom, and we started dating a couple months later  smiled.

 That's great! So, you're an insider in The Avengers then! Can you tell us anything at all?

 Oh, no, nothing! They'd kill me!  and Ellen laughed.  To be honest, I don't really know much, I mean, the scenes I watched were out of order, out of context...

 Just bunch of ass-kicking?

 Yeah! All I can say is that it's looking awesome, everyone's working so hard, and they're all so talented... It's gonna be huge!  smiled.

 I also wanted to talk to you about acting. Do you ever consider making movies?

 I don't know, I had a great time working on How I Met Your Mother...

 I watched you on that, I loved it!

 Thanks! Yeah, I don't know... I love acting too, so if the opportunity shows up, I'll definitely consider it!

 That is good to know, we all look forward to it. Well, thanks for coming...

 Thank you!

 We'll be right back with Emma Stone, and everyone's getting a copy of Waiting For The Sun  Ellen showed a copy of 's CD and everyone cheered  , everyone!  Ellen said right before the song went up, as the audience clapped and they cut to commercial break.

 Oh, hey, I heard you're performing on the next People's Choice Award, right?  Ellen asked .

 Yeah, I'm so happy about that! And you were nominated, right?

 Oh yeah, for Favorite TV Host  Ellen smiled.  Are Tom ad Chris going too?

 I think so, yeah  smiled.

 Well, thanks for coming! And you should come back sometime to perform a song!

 Absolutely, I would love that!  answered as they both stood up and hugged each other, and then went backstage. As she entered her dressing room to get her things and leave, she found Tom, waiting for her with a bouquet of lilies.

 Hey!  smiled surprised and hugged Tom  I thought you said we could only meet at night!

 I know, but something happened.

 Is everything okay?

 Oh, yes, yes! It's just... I went to pick these to send it to you  Tom said as he lifted the bouquet and smiled as she held it  And then I wrote a card to go along. But, I finished with a sentence that I later realized I never said to you. And I didn't want the first time to be trough a card...  smiled as Tom prepared to say a sentence she had heard before, but never had gotten her to have the chills she did now. And it certainly had been pronounced without being meant before, but knew Tom meant every word, because she felt the same way.  I love you, .

 I love you too  replied instantly and Tom kissed her.

CHAPTER 8 - Jingle Bell Rocks

 Okay, I think I found it  Tom shouted to .

 Where is it?  asked as she walked out of the bathroom to bedroom, with a sheet wrapped around her, to find Tom laying his front on the ground, in his underwear.

 Oh, it doesn't matter  Tom quickly stood up and smiled.

 What do you mean it doesn't matter? I need my bra!

 But you see, I think you fine like this  Tom put his arms around 's waist and smiled again.

 Oh, so you think I should travel wearing a sheet?  joked and Tom laughed.

 I don't know... But for now you should lose it  Tom started kissing 's neck.

 Oh, Tom... We're gonna be late...

 Yeah, so?

 So? Thomas William Hiddleston – said as she pulled him away v I may want to give up going a lot of places when you're kissing me in me in your underwear  she joked and they laughed  But I am not missing Christmas at home!

 Okay, fine  Tom laughed  Let's go  He squatted and got her bra from under the bed, handing it to her and giving her a kiss before going to the bathroom.

*

 Well, my dad's very excited to meet you  said to Tom while sitting next to him on the plane, as they flew to London  and my mom is too, but she's pissed at me for taking so long to introduce you...

 What? We've only been going out for three months!

 I know, she's the worst!  laughed and rested her head on Tom's shoulder.

 She's probably just excited you got a boyfriend  Tom laughed.

 Oh my god  got serious and looked at Tom  I just realized the worst thing ever!

 What is it?

 We're not gonna be together!

 What do you mean?  Tom asked confused.

 Our moms are gonna want us to be in their houses since we haven't been home in so long...

 Oh my god, you're right!  Tom replied with an unsatisfied look  Unless... we book a hotel room.

 Do you really think that's gonna make them give up?

 No.

 Exactly  nodded.

 Oh, but it's okay. I mean, their houses are sort of close... We'll just sneak off now and then  Tom smiled.

 Aw, like two teenagers! Adorable  kissed Tom.

 Yeah... Plus it's not gonna be for that long... And we're all spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together anyway...

 Okay, I think we'll survive  and Tom laughed  We're already being apart right now, right?

 Yeah, but we'll meet for dinner...

 Is your sister coming too?

 Yes, turns out she's free!

 That's great  smiled.

After landing and getting their bags, and Tom shared a cab to her parents' house, and Tom continued to his mom's. walked in silently with her keys and took a deep breath, admiring the big house before calling her parents, who by the noises were in the kitchen. Since that house had been her grandparents' house before it went to their parents, knew it since forever. That had been her holiday house since before she could remember. And, even though she never actually lived in London, it always felt like home.

Before she could call her parents, their dog Bolly came running and jumped up 's legs.

 Hey there cutie!  squatted and patted the dog, just before her mom showed up in the hallway.

  Lilly asked and smiled when seeing her daughter.

 Hey!  stood up and hugged her mom.

  her dad James showed up and hugged her too  How was the flight?

 Great! I missed you guys so much  smiled and hugged them again.

 Us too darling! Did Tom go straight to his house? – her mom asked.

 Yeah, we'll meet for dinner  smiled.

After a long catching up, joined by all the food 's mom made to spoil her like always, took a shower and a nap, while Tom did all the same back at his mom's. In the evening, she got up and put on black jeans and a beige sweater, along with a purple trench coat and black boots. She locked her hair up in a bum and applied some light makeup, just in time to go and meet Tom with his mom and sister outside the restaurant.

 Diana, hi!  smiled when seeing Tom's mom.

  Diana hugged her  So nice to finally meet you!

 You too!  smiled and turned around to say hi to Tom's sister as he greeted her parents  Hey, Emma!

 Hello! I'm loving meeting you, I'm such a fan of your music!

 Thank you! Oh yeah, Tom did tell me you went to my concert here last year, right?

 I did, it was amazing!  Emma and smiled.

 Hey, you  smiled and kissed Tom after Emma went to talk to her mom  Did you guys book a table?

 Yeah, I gave them my name, they should call us any time now  Tom smiled  Oh, and my dad is coming.

 Really? That's great! Is your mom okay with it?

 Yeah, they're actually still friends, so it's okay...

 Really?

 Yes! There was a rough patch there for a while after the divorce, but they're fine now  Tom smiled.

Within the next half hour, they were in the restaurant and had ordered. Tom and , obviously, sat next to each other, and kept alternating between talking, kissing and keeping their parents from telling their most embarrassing childhood stories.

 Hey, you know what I was thinking?  asked Tom as they walked out of the restaurant and he put his arm around her.

 What?

 Both our families always went to Westfield’s for Christmas shopping, we must've ran into each other as children.

 Yes, that's true! Had we known, we could've started dating back then, uh?  Tom joked before kissing 's cheek and she laughed.

The next three days went by greatly. and Tom spent a lot of the time walking around the city, telling each other stories of their childhood as they passed by the places where they happened. They would sit in the park if there wasn't too much wind, or go to a café for a while. It was such a great time that it flew by, and before they knew it it was Christmas Eve. , Tom, Emma and her boyfriend Ian stopped by Tom and Emma's dad, before he left to spend Christmas at his girlfriend's, and then they picked up Diana and went to dinner at 's parents'.

 So, Ian, where does your family live in Scotland?  asked as the four them sat in the living room as Diana and Lilly were in the kitchen and James was in the basement looking for some decoration Lilly had asked for.

 Well, I have family all around the country, but most of them are in Glasgow  Ian smiled.

 Oh, that's nice, I spent my vacation there once!

  James shouted from the basement  You wanna help me bring up the decoration?

 I'll be right there  stood up and gave Tom a kiss  Twenty-seven years later and he still needs my help... I'll be right back  smiled and walked to the basement, where her dad was separating all the Christmas decorations  So, I'll get the small red box and you'll get the big blue one?  asked when showing up by the door.

 As always  James turned around and smiled  Even though you can carry both now.

 Oh my god, my little bear is still here!  sat on the floor when seeing that on top of the red box was a little bear dressed up in red and green clothes, that she had gotten from her dad on her first Christmas, when she wasn't even one.

 Yep, in almost perfect condition!  James replied and looked up to him with the toy in her hands, to find him smiling tenderly at her.

 What?  she asked with a smile.

 Nothing. It's just so great to see you happy.

 Dad, I'm always happy!  replied as she fixed the toy's clothes and James sat down in a chair in front of her.

 Yeah, I guess that's true. But with a man, I mean.

 So, you like Tom?  smiled at her dad.

 Of course! He's a real gentleman, and I can see how truly happy you feel around him. Who knows, maybe he's the one.

 Well, I think you're just saying that because you want me to get married soon.

 What? No!

 Yes you do! Just because you and Mom got married when you were twenty, you probably think I'm way past the age already!

 Well, I'm just saying, I don't know for how long I'm still gonna be here, and I need to see my only daughter get married!

 Okay  stood up and got the red box  Why don't we cut the drama and go put these up?  she kissed her dad on the cheek and went back upstairs with him.

 Oh, there you two are!  Lilly said when seeing and James as she set the table  Dinner's ready!

 Already? We're supposed to have dinner when the decoration's already up!  James replied.

 Well, I'm not the one who's early, you're the one who's a week a late!

 I was waiting for my little helper  James smiled and kissed 's cheek, making her laugh.

After putting up the ornaments, and James joined everyone at the table and they had dinner. Then, they all went to the living room and kept talking and watching some TV.

 Hey, it's midnight!  Tom said while looking at the clock in the wall  Merry Christmas everyone!  Tom smiled and everyone hugged each other, he and sharing a long kiss.

After everyone exchanged gifts and drank some wine, Emma and Ian left for their trip, taking Diana home. 's parents where finishing settling the kitchen to go to bed, and she went outside with Tom, where they sat on the bench of the backyard.

 Are you okay?  Tom asked as lied down in his lap and put her feet up in the bench.

 Yeah! Just a little tired, and sleepy  smiled.

 You know what your mom said to me?

 What?  asked curiously.

 That I'm her favorite of all your boyfriends!  Tom replied and laughed  I bet she says that to all of them!

 No, I don't think she does... She's very picky actually, you should be proud!

 Well, my mom loved you too  Tom smiled while caressing 's hair  You know you got her when you said you know how to make an English Trifle!

 Haha, yeah! I think I'll make it tomorrow, just to reassure she'll like me  smiled.

 Come on, everyone likes you by definition  Tom and smiled and he leaned down for a kiss.

CHAPTER 9 – Spotlight


– My ex's names? James, Gary, Ryan, Josh, and Mike – answered Tom's question during lunch at her house – What about yours?

– Kate, Mary, Lucy and Susannah – Tom replied – So, which of these were famous?

– Are you interviewing me or something? – and Tom laughed – Well, um... James is James McAvoy. He was my first boyfriend.

– Really? – Tom asked surprised.

– Yeah. But neither of us were famous yet, so nobody really know this – smiled – Josh is Josh Radnor, from How I Met Your Mother. And Ryan is Ryan Dusick, he used to be Maroon 5's drummer...

– Oh, that's how you met them?

– It was... but when I opened for them he wasn't in the band anymore. Yeah, he was my longest relationship... – concluded with a thoughtful look – Three years!

– Wow, really? – Tom asked and nodded – So, that makes me your fourth celebrity boyfriend... – Tom smiled and made an embarassed face – Doesn't it?

– Um... Fourth boyfriend, sure. But, I... kinda had a thing with Jensen Ackles, for a while there...

– A thing? – Tom laughed at how confused seemed, trying to un-ramble the words.

– Hey, don't try to turn the spotlight on me! I'm sure you've had a thing before... You know, when it never actually turns into something labeled and serious, but there's... something.

– I actually did have that, a bit before we started dating.

– Really? – smiled curiously – With who?

– Kat Dennings, I worked with her on Thor.

– Ooh, nice! You know, I'm gonna let this pass, but only cause she's really beautiful – replied and Tom laughed.

– So only you are allowed to have things?

– Yes, obviously – joked and laughed, looking at the clock – Holy shit, I'm really late!

– For what? – Tom asked as quickly stood up and put on the heels that were on the living room floor.

– Sound check – gave Tom a quick kiss after answering.

– So, you're leaving me alone in your own house? – Tom asked while looking back as strapped on her purse.

– Yes, I am – hugged Tom from behind the chair he was on – I'm sorry. We're riding together tonight, right?

– Yes – Tom smiled and looked to the side, kissing – See you then.

– See you – smiled and went away.

spent the following three hours in the Nokia Theatre, where later at night the 2012 People's Choice Awards was happening. And, since was performing a song in the show, she was there to go over the final things and rehearse a couple more times.

In the evening, after had been to the beauty parlor and dressed up in her long salmon gown, Tom went back to her house and they went to the show together, meeting Chris and Mila there. Since it was their first official public appearance after confirming the relationships, the four of them spent quite a lot of time under photographers and interviewers attention before making their way into the theatre.

– So, you're gonna sing that song about me, right? – Chris asked as they talked through one of the show's commercial breaks.

has a song about you? – Mila asked as she and Tom looked curiously at .

- No, I don't. I already told you Chris, Lightning is not about you!

– Oh please! "I was lost until you came to my life, now there's happiness everywhere I look"?

– It's about when my cousin's daughter was born!

– She lives in London! How would she have "light up your life" all across the Atlantic?

– I was writing from my cousin's perspective!

– Will you just say it's about me?

– Fine, you want a song for you? The Boy Who Murdered Love. That's about you.

– Oh, real nice, thanks – Chris smiled sarcastically as Tom and Mila laughed.

– Ms. – A man showed up in the corridor was sitting next to – If you'll accompany me to your dressing room, please.

– Oh, sure! – smiled at the man.

– Good luck honey – Tom gave a kiss and she smiled before going away, getting to the dressing room after a couple of minutes. put on her dress for the performance, a beautiful puffy and long black dress with glitter coming up from the hem, ending before the waistline. A makeup artist applied some glitter on her eyes and lipstick, and her hair stayed the way it was, a simple bum very high and a shiny silver tiara.

After the show came back from commercial, one category was presented, and then the host announced 's performance.

People clapped as the spotlight shined on , making her smile before starting her song. She no longer got nervous in events like that, but was always amazed at how it felt. Just before the chorus, the single spotlight turned off, and in the first word of the chorus the whole stage was lightened and the dancers that were hiding in the back started dancing behind .

“We’ll be right back with the 64th People’s Choice Awards” – heard the voice saying as the lights went out after the claps were heard, then went backstage, where a lot of people congratulated her performance. Then, she put on the dress she came in and a man led her back to her seat.

– Thank you – smiled at the man before sitting.

– That was perfect – Tom smiled as sat down.

– Oh, really? Thank you honey – smiled and kissed Tom.

, you killed it! – Chris said.

– Yeah, congratulations! – Mila said.

– Thanks, you guys! I’m so glad everything worked out – smiled and rested her head on Tom’s shoulder.

– Hey, your cousin's show is nominated, right? – Mila asked , referring to her cousin Alyson and her show, How I Met Your Mother.

– Yes, for Favorite Comedy Show! I think it's gonna be the next category, actually – smiled.

After another break, and some more awards – including Favorite Band for Maroon 5 – It was time to present the award was looking forward to, since she cared so much for the show and its cast.

– The People's Choice Award for Favorite Network TV Comedy goes to... How I Met Your Mother! – the presenter announced and the cast made their way to the stage while everyone clapped, Josh taking the lead to the microphone.

– Wow! – Josh said as people were still cheering – Thanks so much to everyone voting for us. This is really amazing to be here! We're in our seventh season, we just shot our 150th episode... So, um, we're gonna keep making them if you keep watching them! We really wanna thank our brilliant amazing guys who created our show, uh, Carter Baizen and Craig Thomas, amazing! Our amazing, ever youthful director Pam Fryman – Josh smiled and everyone clapped – Our brilliant writers, our fantastic crew, everyone at CBS, and all of you guys turning out. You're great, thank you thank you thank you! – Josh smiled again and everyone clapped as they walked away.

– Oh, wow, it's so great that they won! – smiled after they were gone.

– Yeah, and they really deserve it! – Tom smiled.

After the show ended, all the guests went to the after party. and Tom were talking to a friend of his, when saw her cousin and her cast mates arriving, after taking photos and giving interviews on the winner's hall. excused herself and Tom continued to talk to his friend for another while.

– Aly! – hugged Alyson – Congratulations!

– Aw, thanks! – Alyson smiled – And congratulations on your performance, you were great!

– Oh, thank you! How's the baby doing? – caressed Alyson's four-month-old pregnant belly.

– Wonderful! Morning sickness is over, thank god – Alyson put her hand over her belly.

– That's great! Is Alex here too?

– Yeah, he's.. Somewhere around here... – Alyson replied looking around.

– Hey, ! – Neil put his hand on 's shoulder, making her turn around – Great performance!

– Thank you! – smiled and hugged Neil – And you, I loved that bit you had in the opening monologue!

– Oh, yeah, yeah, that was fun – Neil smiled.

– Hey, where's Tom? I wanna meet him! – Alyson asked.

– He is... oh, over there, talking to Cobie! – spotted Tom and she and Alyson walked there.

– Hey! – Cobie smiled and hugged .

– Hey, how are you doing?

– Great, how are you?

– Great too! Congratulations on your award – smiled.

– Thanks!

– Oh, um, Alyson, this Tom, Tom this is my cousin Alyson...

– Oh, hello, nice to meet you! – Tom smiled and hugged Alyson – How are you doing?

– I'm fine, thanks! So nice to meet you too!

– Excuse me – a waiter turned up with several glasses on a platter – Champagne?

– Oh, sure! – smiled and she, Tom and Cobie each got a glass – Thank you!

– Oh, Pam wants to talk to us – Cobie said to Alyson and pointed at their show's director, who was calling them.

- Okay, let's go. See you later guys! - Alyson smiled and they walked away.

– Oh, let's sit over there – Tom pointed at a large couch with some empty spots.

– Hey, where are Chris and Mila? – asked while Tom put his arm around her, after they sat.

– Um... I saw them just now... Oh, over there – Tom pointed to a corner, where Chris and Mila were standing next to a couch talking to some people.

– Oh, let's not go there... look, both our exs, that's awkward...

– What? – Tom asked confused.

– Josh and Kat, look – pointed at the two of them, who were close to each other.

– Oh, right – Tom laughed – But you and Josh ended in good terms, right?

– Oh, sure, of course! I was just joking – smiled.

! – Adam showed up with his girlfriend and sat by her side.

– Hey, Adam! – hugged him.

– How are you?

– Great! So glad you guys won! – replied about Maroon 5 winning the Favorite Band Award.

– Thanks! Oh, you haven't met my girlfriend, right? This is Anne...

– Hey, nice to meet you – Anne smiled.

– You too – smiled back – And Tom, this is Adam; Adam this is Tom...

– Hey, man, nice to meet you! – Adam said as he and Tom shook hands – You know, I watched War Horse last week, you were great man!

– Thank you, that's an honor! I'm a big fan of your music – Tom smiled.

– Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back – smiled and walked away, and Tom stayed talking to Adam.

– Hey, there you are! – smiled when seeing Mila fixing her makeup by the mirror.

- Hey! Chris and I lost you guys every since we left the theater!

– Yeah, you'd think it'd make a difference that we were literally together at the time! – and Mila laughed.

– Oh, I wanted to ask you something, without Chris being around...

– Sure! What is it? – asked as she and Mila put on lipstick by the mirror.

– Do you think Chris' mom is gonna hate me? – Mila looked at .

– What? – laughed – Of course not! Oh my god, you're meeting her?

– No! I mean, yes, but nothing's settled yet. It's just... Chris said he wants me to meet his family and I panicked.

– Oh, wow, you should feel honored! If he is voluntarily taking you home, it means you're really special – smiled.

– Yeah, you sure?

– Of course! And don't worry, Lisa is gonna love you. I promise.

– Aw, thanks ! You're the best – Mila smiled and hugged .

CHAPTER 10 – The A Team

– So you're saying that Jim proposed to you because you almost died in surgery? – asked Olive as they had coffee in a deli.

– No, I'm saying that me almost dying made me realize I should stop having these stupid fights with him and enjoy having him around. And he proposed.

– I'm so happy for you – hugged Olive.

– Aw, thanks – Olive smiled – And again, I'm sorry if I'm stealing your thunder.

– What? Come on, it's not like you being engaged is gonna make people forget it's my birthday! – and Olive laughed – Also, there's no way you can let me down after giving me these earrings – glanced at the box with the earrings Olive had given her earlier.

– Do you really like it? – Olive smiled.

– Ollie, I love it! Oh my god, I can wear it tonight!

– Are you serious? That's awesome!

– Yeah, it's gonna look great with my dress!

– Ooh, is it Elie Saab again?

– Yes! – smiled.

– That is awesome! His dresses are the bessst! So, make sure all the photographers get a shot of the earrings. This will be my participation in the premiere.

– And I'm sure it'll stand out – smiled.

– Have you seen Tom yet today?

– No, he's been running around all day... I think I'll only see him when we go to the premiere together.

– Did he call you in the morning?

– No, he said he didn't wanna wish me happy birthday over the phone, so he sent some flowers and chocolate.

– Aw, that's so sweet! I wonder what gift he bought you...

– Oh, I'm dying to know! I have no idea! He hasn't asked me anything... not even Chris knows something!

– How do you know he doesn't know?

– Cause I asked him and he said no. And he knows there's no use lying to me.

– Well, I gotta go sweetie – Olive stood up and left some money on the table to pay for her coffee – You call me tomorrow, tell me how your superstar day went.

– Okay, I will – smiled and hugged Olive.

After going home, made some phone calls, went on the internet for a while, and wrote a bit of her songs for the next album. She was getting ready to go to the beauty parlor when she heard a knock on the door.

– Tom! – exclaimed in surprise when seeing Tom by the door.

– Happy birthday – Tom gave a kiss while hugging her.

– Wow, thank you! – smiled.

– Your present... Was left at home – Tom and laughed – But you're going there after the premiere, right?

– Sure! Oh my god, this is such a great surprise! I thought you didn't have any time before the premiere!

– Yeah, well, I had some twenty minutes free off my schedule... I didn't know if I should even come, cause it's such little time...

– No, it was actually better that you stopped by now, cause I was just leaving for the parlor and you can't kiss me once my lipstick is on...

– Oh, then I better enjoy it while I can... – Tom smiled and kissed again.

*

– Amy, I already told you, you don't have to go! – said while on the phone with her publicist, as a manicure finished her nails.

, I'm your publicist, I have to go everywhere you go!

– But tonight I'm just Tom's date, I'm probably not even doing interviews!

– In case you haven't notice yet, I have power over you – Amy replied and laughed – Also, why would why waste my VIP pass to watch The Avengers?

– Okay, fine! I'll see you there – smiled and hung up.

After finished getting ready, and putting on her outfit – black dress, red stilettos, black clutch and Ollie's golden earrings – a limo picked her up. On their way to Tom's house, was checking out the tweets fans were sending her, either about her birthday or about the premiere. Just before Tom got in the car, finished typing "Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, you're the best! Off to celebrate with the World's Mightiest Heroes ;)".

– Hey – smiled.

– Hey – Tom kissed in the cheek as the driver drove off – You look beautiful.

– Aw, thanks! So do you – smiled and Tom laughed.

– What are you doing?

– Thanking the fans for the birthday wishes on Twitter. Oh, you know what? We should take a picture of us going to the premiere and post it along!

– Sure! The fans will love it – Tom smiled and took a picture of them, posting it along her tweet.

– Hey, you're meeting Chris' mom tonight!

– Oh, she's coming?

– Yeah, she arrived last night!

– You think she'll like me? – Tom smiled.

– Well, she is like my second mom, so there probably will be an interrogation – joked and Tom laughed.

As soon as they arrived, two men opened the door for them and they found their publicists, Amy and Luke, who were waiting for them together.

After greeting Amy, proceeded to where the photographers were while Tom finished going over some things with Luke. After a couple of shots, Tom joined her, and the photographers had them pose to all before was released.

was waiting for Tom, who was posing for some photos alone, when an interviewer who was right after the photographers called her.

! Can you give us an interview?

– Of course! – smiled as she walked closer to the woman, who handed her a microphone.

– Okay, great, we'll be live in ten... That is great, Chloe! – the woman said on her microphone after hearing her co-worker's commentary on the fans – Well, look who's here with me now, ! How are you doing, ?

– I'm great, thanks!

– Are you excited for tonight?

– Oh, absolutely! Everyone's here, it's gonna be awesome!

– Have you seen the movie?

– No, no one has! I just saw some scenes being shot, and the trailers...

– Yeah, well, by the trailers it is looking pretty awesome! Oh, and on another note, I love your new video!

– Aw, thank you! Yeah, that was really fun to shoot – smiled.

– Oh, hey, look who's here now! – The interviewer called Tom as he came closer, and turned around.

– Hey, hello there! – Tom stood by 's side and put his hand around her waist.

– Hi, how are you?

– Great, thank you! – Tom smiled and handed him the microphone while the woman asked him the question.

– So, one of the things we were talking about earlier here is the incredibly sympathetic performance that you draw as a super villain! Talk to me about what spoke to you in Loki, and how you drew that out.

– Gosh... thank you! Well, I think, um... the foundations, I suppose, were laid by Kenneth Branagh in his film. In it, Loki is the second son in the family, and he's always grown up in Thor's shadow, which is, I think, hard enough. And at a certain point he realizes he's adopted and he's been lied to, and feels incredibly betrayed, like his whole life is a lie. And, unfortunately, what he does with that revelation is he sort of, falls into a terrible bit of despair, really. And he wants to take it out on someone; he wants to revenge that feeling of anger. And The Avengers takes that as a springboard for the character, and so Loki is desperate for identity, for possession of something to hold onto. So, the idea is that Thor has Asgard, and Odin has Asgard, and he was born to be a king. But he won't have Asgard or Jotunheim. So he comes to Earth to rule this inferior planet. In his eyes – Tom and the interviewer laughed – And his completely misguided intention is that the human race is constantly at war with each other, so if it's united and under one king, everyone will be happy; like every fascist who's ever lived, and that kind of thinking is just tragic really... Anyway, I'll stop talking – Tom smiled.

– No, no, please don't stop talking! You know, it's funny that you mentioned, we were talking, you have such wonderful elevated speech, and the Asgardians speak in a slightly elevated language. And I'm curious to know, you're about to do a bunch of Henry projects, Joss Whedon is a big Shakespeare fan, how was that planned? How do you ground that elevated speech to fit into the world and make it a real character?

– I... I guess it's just the way I was trained, you know? I went to an acting college in London called RADA, the Royal Academy Dramatic Art, and, you know, that's the way you learn the fundament of the craft of acting.

– Well, thank you so much, it clearly shows in this movie, I hope you two have a wonderful time tonight! – she smiled at Tom and .

– Thank you – Tom and smiled and walked away.

– Oh, let me fix your tie – stopped Tom and started fixing his loosen tie – Wow, that was just one interview! You must be tired of talking already – laughed.

– Yeah, I kind of went overboard there... – Tom laughed.

– No, I thought it was great! I love how you really understand Loki, I think the most important thing in playing a character...

– Absolutely! It's like I always say, when I'm acting I have to get deep into the character's mind to understand the why he does what he does...

– Tom!

– Oh, prepare one more big speech! – smiled – I'm gonna get inside, okay?

– Okay – Tom gave a quick kiss and walked away.

– Lisa! – walked over to Chris' mom as he and Mila posed for the cameras, after she saw they had arrived.

! – Lisa smiled and hugged her – Happy birthday! How are you?

– Thanks! I'm great. I haven't seen you in so long, how are you?

– Oh, amazing as usual! – Lisa smiled and looked over to Chris and Mila.

– Aw, aren't they the cutest?

– They really are – Lisa smiled.

– Hey, so you finally met Mila! Did you get a chance to have a good talk with her?

– Oh, yeah! I arrived last night and we had lunch together today, it was great!

– Well, I'm glad to hear that... she was actually a bit concerned that you wouldn't like her – laughed.

– Come on, like that's even possible, she's the sweetest! Plus, she got yours and Chris' approval, I think that's even harder – Lisa and laughed, and Chris came by.

! Happy birthday! – Chris hugged with all his strength, making her laugh.

– Hey handsome! – smiled as he kissed her cheek – I was looking at you guys, you look so cute together!

– Aw, thanks – Chris smiled, and then that interviewer that had called now called Chris, who walked there.

– Mila! You look so beautiful! – said after Mila hugged her and wished her a happy birthday too.

– Oh, how about you? I'm in love with your dress!

– I know right, it's so pretty! I can't believe I have to return it!

– Yeah, that's the bad part of award shows and premieres – Mila laughed.

*

– Are you serious? Not even one rumor? – asked in shock.

– No. No one has a clue we're dating – Scarlett smiled and looked at Jeremy, who had his arm around her waist.

- That is so great! I'm still in awe, this is such a hard thing to pull off!

– Yeah, it's been tricky not to go out together, and sneak around like some secret agent stuff – Jeremy replied.

– Well you do have experience in being secret agents, I'm sure you'll pull it off – joked and they laughed.

– Hey, did you guys hear? – Robert said in a low voice as he came by, putting his hand on 's shoulder as they drew their attention to him.

– What? - asked concerned.

– There's a rumor going round... that two members of the cast are secretly dating! – He answered with a shocked look.

– Oh my god! – played along as Scarlett and Jeremy laughed – Who do you think it is?

– Well, sorry to break this to you, but... I'm thinking Tom and Mark.

– Well, if it is them, they're not hiding it very well – joked and they laughed.

– You guys don't know anything? – Robert turned to Scarlett and Jeremy.

– No, we're with you pal – Jeremy smiled.

– I'm gonna go tell Mark's wife – Robert said with a pity look and walked away, and laughed. – Oh, by the way – Robert came back behind – Happy birthday – he kissed her cheek and she smiled.

– Thank you!

– Scar, Jeremy, you're being requested – Scarlett's publicist called and they went away. looked back and found Tom sitting on a couch, talking to Lisa, and joined them.

– What you guys talking about?

– Just some debriefing on my almost-daughter's boyfriend, that's all – Lisa replied and Tom and laughed.

– Any thoughts on that?

– Completely approved, ! Tom and Mila are the best, I'm very pleased – Lisa smiled and went to Chris' encounter after he shouted for her.

– Well, you "survived" both my moms, I must say... Congratulations, sir – smiled and put her arms around Tom from the side.

– Oh, come on, like I'd need to "survive" them... they're both lovely women, really.

– Yeah – smiled again and rested her head on Tom's shoulder.

Alright everyone, let's take your positions – a man called for the cast and everyone made their way into a line for the official introduction. and Mila kissed Tom and Chris, and sat in front of a screen after they went for the line.

– I loved your earrings! Where did you get them? – Mila asked.

– My friend Olive got me them for my birthday – smiled.

– Speaking of that, Chris and I still haven't bought your gift – Mila frowned.

– Oh, that's okay! – laughed – He told about my party next week, right?

– Yeah, he did... it's a shame him and Tom won't be here though!

– I know, it really is. Hey, this is gonna be your first time away from Chris for longer, right? Are you ready?

– Yeah, I think so... being apart is really tricky at this point, it's kind of a way-too-early test for trust. But I think we'll be fine – Mila smiled.

– Aw, they all look so cute together, don't they? – pointed at the screen that was showing the cast lined up, while the director Joss Whedon said a few words.

– They do! Especially cause everyone's so beautiful!

A while later, everyone made their way inside the theater, where the movie would be shown. Mila and sat next to each other and Chris and Tom soon joined them.

– You know – said while cuddling Tom – I was talking to my four-year-old niece over the phone this morning and she went crazy when I told her I was watching The Avengers.

– Really?

– Yeah, she's all into superheroes now – smiled and then the lights went off. – Ooh, magic is about to happen!

– So we hope – Tom laughed.

After watching the movie, the cast went to dinner at a restaurant nearby. There was time to talk about it all - how great the movie was, how great the food was, how cute Scarlett and Jeremy looked together, photos about Robert and Susan's new baby, advices to Chris Hemsworth about being a father... After that, the "six avengers" made their way into a studio in Hollywood, to shoot an extra scene, and Tom and went back to his place.

– Look, there it is – Tom pointed at a package over the table and smiled – Ready to go... – he reached over and handed it to ; something rectangle-shaped wrapped in a beautiful violet silky paper. unwrapped it while Tom got himself a glass of water. As he came by, revealed the present to be a large beige book that had printed the title in a very dashing red: Pollyanna.

– Oh my god – smiled with tears in her eyes and Tom put his arm around her – Is this...

– The original publishing, yes – Tom smiled.

– I can't believe you remembered!

– Well, it'd be a bit hard to forget you glued to that window pane, your eyes shining like a child's when you saw your favorite childhood book – Tom smiled – Do you like it?

– Are you kidding me? – laughed and looked at Tom – It's the best present I've ever gotten – she smiled and kissed Tom.

– You wanna start reading it now, don't you? – Tom hugged from behind and started kissing her neck.

– Actually – turned around after putting the book over the table – What I most feel like doing right now is taking your clothes off – smiled.

– Well that's weird... I was just about to say the exact same thing to you – Tom replied and laughed, and then he kissed her deeply, before they both proceeded to do what they wanted most.

14 comments:

  1. aléxia de Deus sua fic é pfta posso chorar

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY EMOTIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! im smiling like a loon lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe!!!!!!!!!! right when he said i love you i started singing "loveing you,is easy cuz your beautiful lalala lala lalalallla"lol hahahaha i know im a loon

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! PQ ALEXIA PQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALEXIAAAAAAAA DON'T DO THIS WITH ME!!!! MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS CUTENESS

    ReplyDelete
  7. MANEIRO VIVER COM THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON ME AMAMNDO MTO MANEIROA ALKÇLKDJFÇKDLJFÇSKF~KSFDSÇFLKDSÇ TO PARINDO1 XÍCARA DE LOKI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep writing! that's so cool, i wanna more chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eu comoI comi O MCAVOY no bnaHOeiro E DOU PRO hiDles ALÉXIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EU TO pArndon dUm UNICEORNio Gya GOSATOSO OLHA TENSA~ÇO SEUXAL TENTRE MIM E ADAM SOS ALEXA SSEXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. ALÉXIA AMG PÁRA DE PERFEIÇÃO PQ MTS FEELS

    ReplyDelete
  11. lksjaçsjaçklsdjlakdjs o comentário da beass gnt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aléxia meu coração parou pq I DATED JAMES MCAVOY IN 2005 JSAHQJPAJSMSBZJSHAKSXJSJAKXKANKALQOSJJAKSJSKAHQKQISSBSMKQLQOPXJMABSJXJSKSJJAKQLZISMABJAOZXBSJKADJDB n sei se eu rio se eu choro ou termino de parir tomatinhos verdes

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH. MY. LOKI. IM ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC. LET ME DIE.

    ReplyDelete